- Developed by Dr. Patty Martin, a dentist with her patients in mind
- 3 different operating modes (normal, gentle, and massage) guarantees an iBrush fit for everyone in the family
- Two minute timer with QuadSense technology ensures dentist recommended brushing in each area of your mouth every time
- UV Sanitizer kills 99% of harmful microbes and viruses from the brush head. The cleaning doesn't have to stop just because you finish brushing!
- Water-resistant ionic charge docking station keeps the iBrush powered up for 6+ weeks on one charge making iBrush the perfect travel companion
Taking care of your oral health is now easier than ever with help from the iBrush SonicWave toothbrush from Techege. Designed by a dentist & engineered to perform, the iBrush toothbrush is the best choice when looking for a quality electronic toothbrush at a price anyone can afford. This rechargeable power toothbrush rivals & outperforms others on the market, its sleek design paired with its powerful plaque removing abilities will make you feel as if you just walked out of a visit with your hygienist!
With up to 48,000 strokes per minute , plaque will be scrubbed away so fast you’ll wonder how you ever brushed without the iBrush! With 3 different operating modes; Normal, Soft, Massage – this powerful toothbrush can adapt to any users level of comfort.
That’s just the start, the iBrush has a built in 2 minute timer with QuadSense technology that emits a pulse from the handle every 30 seconds indicating when to move to a different area of the mouth while brushing ensuring a dentist approved clean.
Cleaning doesn’t have to stop once the iBrush turns off, right? Right! Remove the cup & you will see that the iBrush charging dock not only stores your extra brush heads, but it is equipped with a UV Sanitizing Light that will turn on automatically once the cup as been replaced, killing many of the bacteria missed by rinsing! The dock uses ion-technology to charge the iBrush, it is water resistant and won’t overcharge the iBrush.
Once fully charged (blue light flashing when on base) users of the iBrush have gone over 6 weeks without having to recharge it! Also included are 3 colored brush heads for up to 3 users of the same base. Replace heads every 3 months.
iBrush Review SonicWave Electric Toothbrush Unboxing Video