- More Effective Brushing and Flossing in One Device! Healthier gums in just 14 days!
- Clinically proven to remove up to 52% more effective for removing plaque and up to 70% more effective for improving gum health vs. Sonicare Flexcare
- A unique combination of water pressure and pulsations cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline where regular flossing can't reach
- Premium Hard-Sided Toothbrush Travel Case Included
- This unit is compatible with a 120VAC/60Hz outlet and is for use in North America Only
Water Flosser Benefits:
- Effective Plaque Removal: Clinically Proven to remove up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas in 3 seconds
- Healthier Gums: Clinically proven up to 50% more effective than traditional dental floss
- Ideal for Implants: Clinically proven up to 2X as effective for improving gum health around implants vs. string floss using the orthodontic tip
- Essential for Braces: Clinically proven up to 3X as effective for removing plaque around braces vs. string floss using the orthodontic tip
Sensonic® Professional Plus Benefits:
- 25% Faster Bristle Speed vs. Sonicare® FlexCare
- Clinically Proven up to 26% more effective than Sonicare® Flexcare for improving gum health
- Clinically Proven up to 29% more effective than Sonicare® Flexcare for plaque removal
- Clinically Proven up to 70% more effective than Sonicare® FlexCare for healthier gums
- Clinically Proven up to 52% more effective than Sonicare® FlexCare for plaque removal
- Removes plaque and debris deep between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and traditional flossing can’t reach
- Massages and stimulates gums to enhance circulation and keep your gums healthy
- Leaves your mouth feeling incredibly fresh and clean
- Great for people with implants, and those with crowns, bridges, and veneers
- Healthier Gums in just 14 Days Guaranteed
Water Flosser Tips:
- 5 Tips
- Advanced pressure control system with 10 pressure settings
- Pause Button on Handle
- 360-Degree Tip Rotation
- High-volume, covered reservoir
- 90+ seconds of water capacity
Sensonic® Professional Plus:
- 2 Toothbrush Heads
- 2-Minute timer on Toothbrush with 30-Second quadrant pacer
- Dual-speed control on handle
- Deluxe recharge indicator gauge
- Premium toothbrush travel case
- Contemporary, compact design
- Covered tip and brush head compartment holds 5 accessories
- Compatible With 120VAC/60Hz Outlets, For Use In North America Only
- Two-year warranty
Waterpik Complete Care Review (WP-900)
If you ask me which part of the body I considered most important, I will always answer “my teeth”. Yes, oral hygiene is of great priority to me, because the way your teeth look can make a wrong impression about you, even if you are a great person.
So I must say that I am on a constant watch for the best care products for my teeth. I am careful about the toothbrushes I use, what toothpaste I pick and make sure that dental floss never misses from my arsenal.
I gradually passed from manual toothbrushes to electric ones, but now I found something even better. It is called the Waterpik Complete Care Water Flosser and Sonic Toothbrush (WP-900). If an oral hygiene freak like me considered this an excellent product, then you should mark my word.
So I decided to write this Waterpik Complete Care review to share your my findings and experience.
The Good Stuff:
I love it because you can brush and floss by using one single product, not needing to buy multiple items to make sure these jobs are done.
It comes with a box, where you can store the accessories in a more hygienic way. In one part of the box, you can put water or mouthwash for the flossing device. The entire set makes it look like a professional tool for teeth care.
I have moments when my teeth are a bit more sensitive, especially during the winter, so I use warm water for flossing. The toothbrush uses pulsations and pressure to remove plaque efficiently, and you will feell your teeth shinier and cleaner right from the first use.
Don’t worry if you have braces, implants, crowns and other dental work, because it is completely safe to be used in these cases as well.
The Bad Stuff
Even if the product is great, there are some aspects I don’t like.
For instance, the brush head replacement are rather scarce to find and a bit expensive, considering that they are just replacements. You will only find these on the Internet.
Also, the unit is rather large to carry it around when traveling, so you will have to buy an extra set of waterpik to take along.
Also, you won’t find the charger sold separately, unfortunately.
But apart from these inconveniences, the Waterpik product does its job when it comes to keeping your teeth clean. Each time I go to the dentist, every six months for the regular control, I only get praises. No tartar in sight.
But, if you don’t live in North America, you probably won’t be able to use it. The product comes only with an outlet compatible only with the power sockets in this region. So you may want to try getting a universal plug converter.
Anyway, I hope that my Waterpik Complete Care review helped you, and I hope that the company will make the product more accessible in the future, so that people worldwide could use it for a better oral hygiene.
If you liked my review, please share it with the rest of the world.
Waterpik Complete Care Video Review