- Removes 100% more plaque than a manual toothbrush in hard to reach areas
- Healther gums in only 2 weeks
- Whitens teeth in just 1 week
- Patented sonice technology drives fluid to stimulate gums
- Dual charging system includes charger glass and usb charging travel case
From the makers of the no.1 recommended sonic toothbrush brand by dental professionals, Philips Sonicare DiamondClean introduces a new patented technology, which removes up to 100% more plaque in hard to reach areas vs. a manual toothbrush.
- Philips Sonicare Diamondclean™ also will whiten teeth in just 1 week and promote healthier gums in only 2 weeks. This patented sonic technology drives fluid to stimulate the gums through 5 brushing modes: clean, white, polish, gum care and sensitive.
- The built-in quad-pacer helps ensure thorough brushing throughout the mouth, where you will experience noticeable results and better check-ups in 28 days, guaranteed or your money back.
- This most advanced Sonicare® technology comes with a dual charging system which includes a charger glass and USB charging travel case.
- The Philips Sonicare Diamondclean™ features two (2) timers. The Smartimer™ which encourages you to brush for a full two minutes (the time recommended by dental professionals ) and the Quadpacer™ that beeps every 30-seconds to make sure you thoroughly brush all four quadrants of your mouth.
- It Delivers 31,000 brushing strokes per minute to your mouth and it has 5 cleaning modes – Clean, White, Polish, GumCare and Sensitive.
- Philips Sonicare Diamondclean™ has rechargeable batteries that last up to 3 weeks (full to empty) which is considered to be much better than the average of two weeks most electric toothbrushes have.
I’ve researched and I’ve found for you the official Philips Sonicare DiamondClean™ Promo Video and an unboxing video & review for the more.. ”visuals”