- 3D cleaning action (pulsates; oscillates and rotates) for 2x better clean vs. a manual toothbrush.
- Rechargeable with 6 customized cleaning modes: Daily Clean Sensitive Whitening Deep Clean Massage and Tongue Cleaner.
- Visible pressure sensor lights up if you are pressing too hard timer indicates dentist-recommended brushing time of 2 minutes.
- 3D cleaning action (pulsates, oscillates and rotates) for 2x better clean vs. a manual toothbrush
- Rechargeable with 6 customized cleaning modes: Daily Clean, Sensitive, Whitening, Deep Clean, Massage and Tongue Cleaner
- Visible pressure sensor lights up if you are pressing too hard, timer indicates dentist-recommended brushing time of 2 minutes
- Includes a SmartGuide for personalized oral care coaching
- Risk-free purchase: Take the 60 day challenge and receive a full refund if you're not 100% satisfied. Return the product in its original packaging with the original cash receipt postmarked within 60 days of purchase to receive your prepaid card in the amount of purchase (Additional terms and conditions apply)
Engineered to perform – The Oral B 7000 is in a class of its own. High-end features and a sleek design join forces to bring you a superior cleaning for an unparalleled brushing experience.
One thing we can say for sure is when German engineers decide to design a piece of tool, they put all their finesse to it. The Oral B 7000 Black Edition has an unparalleled sleek design that no other electric toothbrush can match. It is a tool that you’ll feel proud to show your friends and use. It is also one of the electric toothbrushes featured in my best electric toothbrush guide where I compare the best electric toothbrushes of the market.
Click on any image on the gallery below to see the full image. The gallery will open in a lightbox without taking you away from this page:
Beyond the sleek design, the Oral B 7000 has a number o features that are what you are looking for in this review, and I am going to present them in an easy to read way:
- 6 Brushing Modes: The Oral b 7000 has Six High-Performance Brushing Modes: Daily Clean, Deep Clean, Whitening, Massage, Sensitive and Tongue Cleaning. I don’t know if this feature is necessary, because many users say that after a couple of times, they get bored and they stick to one brushing mode. What Do You Think?
- Pressure Sensor: It is one of the very few electric toothbrushes in the market, that offer a Sophisticated pressure-sensor technology that alerts you when you’re brushing your teeth too hard. It automatically decelerates the pulsation and oscillation speeds of the brush head making it safer to use.
- Speed / Cleaning Method: Delivers up to 48,000 brushing movements per minute (pulsates, oscillates and rotates) for 2x better clean vs. a manual toothbrush to your mouth.
- Battery Life: Although the claims for a long–lasting rechargeable battery, that lasts for over 2 weeks of twice daily brushing, some users – as you are about to read below, state that the battery lasts only for 10 days.
- Brushing Timer: One of the most important features the Oral B 7000 has, is the Wireless SmartGuide™ that syncs up with your toothbrush to give you real-time, dentist-inspired feedback of your brushing experience. It also includes a Star Reward System for extra motivation: five stars that sequentially light up as you brush, giving you a five-star rating when you brush properly for the dentist-recommended two minutes.
- Silicon Case: With every purchase you get a sleek, black travel case that protects all the toothbrush’s vital technology. The case is made of different high-tech materials like silicon.
- Risk-free purchase: Take the 60 day challenge and receive a full refund if you’re not 100% satisfied. Return the product in its original packaging with the original cash receipt postmarked within 60 days of purchase to receive your prepaid card in the amount of purchase
Oral B 7000 Review Video
Here is an Oral B 7000 Review Video, made by a guy on YouTube that I’ve found very good and you can watch it as well.