- 8 intensities for maximum comfort: the intensity can be increased or decreased with the + or - buttons. Furthermore, the device will remember your preferences for the next time it is used.
- Integrated timer: pulsations will pause every 30 seconds to indicate when you should move the device to another quadrant of the mouth. The device will pause its pulsations 3 times in succession after 2 minutes to signify the end of the brushing routine.
- The ISSA will switch itself off after 3 minutes to prevent overuse
- Locking/unlocking: you may lock or unlock the controls by holding down the + and - buttons at the same time
- 100% waterproof with a sealed charging port so you can use it in the shower.
The ISSA guides Sonic Pulse Technology to eliminate plaque and spots, preventing tartar build-up and cavities, and supporting a whiter and brighter smile. The silicone bristles easily massage the gums and inhibit over-brushing, stopping gum recession and harm to tooth enamel.
The ISSA channels 11,000 high-intensity pulsations per minute to produce micro-sweeps that efficiently and smoothly clean the teeth and gums. Made of quick-drying, non-porous silicone that withstands bacteria build-up, the ISSA electric toothbrush is ultra-hygienic, carrying up to 10,000x fewer bacteria than nylon toothbrushes.
Lightweight and easy to carry, the ISSA is USB-chargeable with each 1-hour charge lasting up to 365 uses.
Completely waterproof for use in the bath or shower and with 8 speeds, the ISSA is ergonomically designed to be comfortable to hold, has a built-in time and a 3D flexible brush head for a healthier mouth.
Every Foreo ISSA comes with a 2-Year Limited Warranty and 10-Year Quality Guarantee.
Foreo Issa Toothbrush Review
Are you bored of your existing electric toothbrush? Is it time for a toothbrush replacement but don’t know which one to go for? This Foreo ISSA toothbrush review is specially written for those people who aren’t comfortable brushing their teeth using an electric brush. There is no doubt that the normal rotating motion on other electric toothbrushes is a little too harsh for people with sensitive gums, so if you want to know which electric toothbrush is right for your sensitive gums, take a look at the rest of my Foreo ISSA toothbrush review.
Foreo has made a brush that’s different from the rest in every angle. It’s design, brush heads, performance and even color—everything is different and better than most brushes out there.
The all-black design on this ISSA reminds me of the “black swan”, as the grandiose beauty of this brush is inexplicable. Because I am an oral hygiene enthusiast, getting something different and new like Foreo ISSA is definitely a lot to cherish about.
The quirky design on this electric toothbrush is not appealing to people who are very choosy about their toothbrush. The brush offers a smooth finish which provides a sturdy grip. The glossy black texture on the brush is elegant and worth every penny, and while some customer reviews on Amazon UK called the brush a little “pricey”, I don’t hold the same belief.
The brush head—how is it different?
ISSA sports a brush head that’s entirely made out of silicone, unlike others, where just the bristles are made out of silicone. It’s quite an unconventional design for a brush head, but it’s does the job quite well.
I am almost in the middle of my Foreo Issa toothbrush review, so it makes a lot of sense to discuss the performance on this brush. I have been brushing my teeth with this brush from last two weeks and here is what I think about its performance:
- The brush head feels extremely soft on the gums. In fact, it’s so gentle that my first brushing session with ISSA was all about thinking “this isn’t going to work”, but after rinsing my mouth, I was quite satisfied with the results.
- The vibration on this ISSA is different from others. My last electric brush from Oral-B used spinning motion that felt a little rough on the gums. ISSA, on the other hand, is all about comfortable brushing. It uses Sonic Pulse technology which simply means it uses vibrating/pulsing motion.
- The pulsing motion though feels soft on the gums and teeth, it’s quite intense and effectively cleans the teeth.
- ISSA is considerably quieter than my previous brush.
What else is great about this toothbrush is its 8 intensity levels; all you have to do is to use the + or – buttons on the brush to alter the speed on the brush head. It doesn’t feature different modes but instead simplifies the whole brushing experience through varying the speed. ISSA auto switches after a three-minute timer, while the pulsations pause every 30 seconds to inform you about changing the position of the brush in your mouth.
ISSA might be a little pricey for some people, but its totally worth its money.
Foreo Issa Toothbrush Review Video
Review Foreo Issa
Did you like my Foreo ISSA toothbrush review? Leave a feedback by using the comments section and rate it if you got your hands one one.